MORE ABOUT CHIN AUGMENTATION AND RE-SHAPING
A well-proportioned chin has always been considered a thing of beauty and the exact proportions have been studied and defined by artists and used by aesthetic medical professionals to guide procedures. In a new development, chin augmentation with dermal fillers has become the near instant approach to improve beauty with minimal risk and no down time.
Many patients are unhappy with the shape of their chin and are surprised to learn that this can be quite quickly improved using modern aesthetic techniques. A weak chin can be gently reshaped with a completely natural looking result, while unwanted dimpling can be smoothed out.
CHIN AUGMENTATION AND RE-SHAPING USING DERMAL FILLER
Our medical practitioners will add definition, balance and symmetry to your chin using long-lasting dermal fillers for a non-surgical chin augmentation. Dermal filler is made up of hyaluronic acid (a naturally occurring sugar) and is injected under the skin of your chin to add volume and shape.
Strengthening the chin can interestingly also play a role in rejuvenation and preventing premature ageing of the lower face, since the extra support created during a chin augmentation prevents the shadows that would form around the sides of the mouth, sometimes known as marionette lines. In other words, the weight of the cheek is better supported in the lower face by a more defined chin.
THE BENEFITS OF CHIN ENHANCEMENT
- Improve the definition of the chin and jaw line.
- To bring the chin forward and fuller.
- Lengthen the chin to make the proportions of the face more balanced.
- Reshape the chin to be more feminine or masculine depending of the patients request.
- Correct asymmetry of the chin.
WHAT CAN WE TREAT WITH DERMAL FILLER TREATMENT?
Nasolabial lines (nose to mouth)
Marinette lines (below the mouth)
The TREATMENT PROCESS
POST TREATMENTRead more
BOOK A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
DERMAL FILLER TREATMENTS
Award winning premium filler, Teosyal® range
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Cheek enhancement
- Tear troughs
- Non-surgical nose job
- Chin/jaw enhancement
- 1 ml
- 2 ml
*additional syringes £199
- Teosyal® (Premium Filler)
- 0.5 ml
- 1 ml
Our dermal filler treatments are available in Bristol and Cardiff.
DERMAL FILLER TREATMENT CAN ALSO BE USED FOR:
Benefits of having this treatment with us:
- We are Fully Qualified medical practitioners. Therefore, all practitioners undertaking treatments come from a medical background and have a university degree in pharmacy or medicine.
- Our team has years of experience in aesthetic treatments. We ensure all treatments are carried out to the highest standards, to achieve optimum results.
- We pride ourselves on patient care and experience, therefore, our experienced team will ensure that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible
- We have very high patient satisfaction. Our patients are very happy with their results resulting in many returning to have additional areas treated. We also have many that recommend friends and family to our clinics.
- We are committed to evidence-based practice and use premium products. We use FDA and CE approved products for the treatments.
- We are registered with Save Face. This government approved register is the highest level of recognition available for professionals working within aesthetic cosmetic medicine within the UK.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You’ll have the opportunity to ask your medical practitioner any questions as part of your consultation, but to start the ball rolling here are the answers to some that our patients most frequently asked questions.
Our Clinicians will always provide a consultation before treatment, but you can usually have the treatment during the same appointment.
Most possible side effects are related to the action of injecting the skin, not the product itself. These include: redness, minor swelling, itching, tenderness around injection site and potential lumps in the treated area. These can be reduced by massage.
Women who are pregnant and/or breast-feeding, people with severe allergies or a history of anaphylaxis and consumers of blood thinning medications such as Warfarin or Heparin.