CLEANSE AND PREPARERead more
- Chamomile: Known for its skin-soothing properties, the chamomile plant’s flowers are rich in flavonoids, which are antioxidants.
- Opuntia Ficus-indica: This organic cactus extract from Mexico calms irritated skin and hydrates due to its high content of water-binding compounds.
- Coconut and Plant-based Surfactants: Gentle surfactants extracted from coconut and other plants used in cleansers as an alternative to harsh synthetic ingredients.
- Aloe: Extracted from the aloe vera plant, soothing aloe contains amino acids, vitamins and minerals
- Lactic Acid: Naturally found in milk and part of the alpha hydroxy acid family, lactic acid is biosynthesized for cosmetic formulations. It exfoliates dead skin cells and enhances cell turnover to improve skin texture, including fine lines and wrinkles.
- Witch Hazel: An astringent extracted from the bark and leaves of the eponymous tree. Burdock Root: A plant extract known for its astringent and soothing properties.
- Cucumber Extract: A gentle extract from the gourd family known for its soothing properties, cucumber extract contains amino acids, proteins, lipids and vitamin C.
- Aloe: Extracted from the aloe vera plant, soothing aloe contains amino acids, vitamins and minerals.