Skin boosters help with deep-skin hydration, improved skin elasticity, smoothening rough skin and luminous skin complexion. In other words, Skin Boosters micro-injections help lock in moisture in the skin so as to enhance the skin’s appearance. It is the perfect solution for aging impacts on the skin as it reverses your skin to looking nourished, smooth, firm, soft and glowing. Skin Boosters create natural dewy subtle look, which makes them an ideal solution if you are not ready to go down the Botox® or Dermal Fillers options.
Teosyal Redensity 1® is a unique Hyaluronic Acid that hydrates and repairs the skin. It is designed to prevent premature skin aging, restore skin density and maintain skin glow. This skin booster is an award-winning product which is composed of ingredients naturally found in the skin, which acts as an overall skin enhancer and revitalizer.
Teosyal Redensity 1® is non cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid that includes a unique patented formula of effective natural components (Amino Acids, Antioxidants, Minerals and Vitamins). This combination helps optimise DNA synthesis and stimulate collagen and elastin production, resulting in a thicker and more elastic dermis. With pharmaceutical-grade hypoallergenic properties, these ingredients have the ability to assist in dermal restructuring.
The treatment is billed as a “lunchtime treatment” as there is generally minimal downtime. Minor bruising and redness are common on the injection site. 2-3 treatments are recommended every 2-4 weeks for optimum results. Results can be seen immediately but you should see the most change after the course of treatments.
Skin Boosters can help improve skin quality in the following areas: face, hands, neck & décolletage. Results can last up to 12 months, dependent on your lifestyle, skin quality, treatment area and product used. The results are visibly lighter, smoother, and softer skin after a few treatments. The effects are subtle and natural looking.
The TREATMENT PROCESS
THE TREATMENTRead more
POST TREATMENTRead more
BOOK A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
TEOSYAL® SKIN BOOSTERS
- 1 Session
- 3 Sessions (recommended)
- £399 (£133/Session)
Our Teoxane® skin booster treatment is available in Bristol and Cardiff.
Benefits of having this treatment with us:
- We are Fully Qualified medical practitioners. Therefore all practitioners undertaking treatments come from a medical background and have a university degree in pharmacy or medicine.
- Our team has years of experience in aesthetic treatments. We ensure all treatments are carried out to the highest standards, to achieve optimum results.
- We pride ourselves on patient care and experience, therefore, our experienced team will ensure that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible
- We have very high patient satisfaction. Our patients are very happy with their results resulting in many returning to have additional areas treated. We also have many that recommend friends and family to our clinics.
- We are committed to evidence-based practice and use premium products. We use FDA and CE approved products for the treatments.
- We are registered with Save Face. This government approved register is the highest level of recognition available for professionals working within aesthetic cosmetic medicine within the UK.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You’ll have the opportunity to ask your medical practitioner any questions as part of your consultation, but to start the ball rolling here are the answers to some that our patients most frequently asked questions.
Hyaluronic acid is used in dermal fillers to correct fine lines, enhance cheek shape and volume and restore volume to lips. In addition to hyaluronic acid which provides hydration, the Beauty Booster contains 3 antioxidants to protect the skin from free-radical damage – Glutathione, N-Acetyl-L-Cystine, and alpha-lipoic acid and 7 essential amino acids – leucine, isoleucine, valine, glycine, lysine, threonine and proline. Finally, it delivers a boost by way of vitamin B6, zinc and copper.
A Skin Booster treatment can be used regularly as a core treatment to help prevent cutaneous ageing or as an alternative to complement other treatments. It is great to use on specific occasions to re-hydrate and to give a new glow to your skin. These treatments are suitable for the treatment of the face, neck, decolletage, and back of hands.
For optimum results it is recommended to follow the complete treatment plan:
- 3 sessions at 3-week intervals
- For maintenance treatment: 1 session 3 x year